11.05.2023

"Romeo and His Butterfly Lover" Thoughts [3]

Other people watching: ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‘

Me watching: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฟ

Another eventful week. I should really start jotting down my thoughts right after I watch each episode 'cause I just know it's gonna be the same for the rest of the drama. I don't like reading spoilers, but I did for this drama after the first week๐Ÿ˜…. I was just too curious lol.

Episode 11: All good things must come to an end (for now). As much as I want to see Ying Toi and Shan Bak be able to show their love, I will really miss the interactions between Ying Toi as Ying Kiu and Shan Bak; the way she freely disses him and tells him off๐Ÿ˜†. I also must say in the scene where Ying Toi meets with Johnson (Wing Chun Chan), Aimee looked freakin' gorgeous and her acting was on point. I don't know what it was, but she looked different and just hot hot hot. 

Episode 12: We finally get to Zone 8! Boss Lady (Joman Chiang) and her crew are fun to watch. The music for this episode was especially good - that part with the Disneyesque music got me๐Ÿ˜‚.

Episode 13: I especially liked Mo's acting in the last scene. He's been not serious for a big part of the drama, so it was refreshing to see him so calm and collected.

Episode 14: Wow! What an intense episode. I think it's smart how they used the diary to do the soliloquys. Love it when Timothy Cheng (Uncle Yee) plays a bad guys, but I think now that I know he's so hilarious in real life, I can't take him seriously anymore hahaha. Ying Toi showing her true identity was kinda a bit sudden, but I'm glad they didn't drag it. We're halfway through so it was about time. I guess with the reappearance of Shan Bak and all that was going down, she really couldn't take it anymore. And we all can agree that Aimee can rock that short hair๐Ÿ˜.

Episode 15: The scene with Shan Bak and Fiery Sis (Nicole Wan) had me rolling๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I can see Mo and Joman pairing up in another drama - just putting that out into the universe.

There are 10 more episodes left... I don't want it to end because I'm so in love with the characters and world minus the gun violence. I did read the spoilers for this upcoming week, but I should hold back for the last week.

I hope Mo is there for the final promotion event at least. It just ain't right if he isn't. I've been following Aimee as she does promotions. She's freakin' cute when she responds to questions on seeing Mo do kiss scenes with other people.

0 comments :

Post a Comment