10.29.2023

"Romeo and His Butterfly Lover" Thoughts [2]

What an eventful week. It was filled with action, laughter, sorrow, and romance. I'm gonna share some memorable scenes and leave thoughts on Mo and Aimee to the end. A warning: it's gonna be a bit messy since I'm using their real names and character names.

Episode 6: Let me first address the face paint. It was offensive. Please prevent this from happening in the future. We finally get Mo's action scene and he looked so cool. The outfit made it even better. It was one of the scenes I was anticipating after seeing the promos.

Episode 7: Finally, Leung Shan Bak and Chuk Ying Toi's love story. I already knew Ying Toi's backstory, but it was still impactful. She was such a girly girl, that I didn't know, so it must've been so difficult for her.

Episode 8: Shan Bak and Copy (King Lam) cracked me up. Actually their interactions are always great. I didn't know I needed this duo. When Ying Toi sent Romeo and Juliet away, I cried a little.

Episode 9: What happened to Man Choi (Tsui Wing) had me in tears. Aimee handled the scene really well. I don't know if it's just me, but I truly felt his love for Ying Toi and felt so bad for him. Hope he and Aimee can do another drama together.

Episode 9 & 10 (Mo & Aimee): Yesss!! They had so many scenes together and the chemistry was overflowing. When Ying Toi said to Shan Bak that he's ugly, she also said it in another episode, I wonder how Aimee felt saying the lines lol. I really love all of her expressions and gestures. In the scene where Miss Tse (Linna Huynh) gives Shan Bak the heart shaped cup, Ying Toi's glare and finger movements emphasizing her annoyance, made me cackle๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The dance scene is one of my most anticipated scenes!! It was so silly and cute!! Mo looked especially good in the lighting๐Ÿ˜ hehe. The way he shimmied off the dance floor๐Ÿ’ƒ and Ying Toi's expression when she noticed he was gone๐Ÿ˜•. It was perfect. In the restaurant when Ying Toi slapped the table and hollered for the manager rofl. Did y'all notice when Miss Tse woke up from her drunken state, Mo kinda stole some glances at Aimee? No? Was it part of the script? Ok, maybe I'm just overthinking lol. The shadow hand holding scene is another one of my most anticipated scenes!!! Gosh, their height difference is so cute. And finally the kiss on the roof. The way she caressed his face and smiled before kissing him. So freakin' romantic!!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Mo and Helen Ma said in interviews that Aimee got really thin. I don't know why it took me so long, but I finally noticed in the last few episodes. She really lost her cheeks. It probably broke Mo's heart seeing her like that. I'm so glad she gained back some weight now.

Also... WHERE ARE THE BEHIND THE SCENES AND BLOOPERS??!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I guess they don't want to give us diabetes. It's for real so weird they're not sharing it.

I watched the Family Feud episode featuring Aimee. She did an amazing job. She and Johnson Lee have a fun bro relationship. He likes to tease them a lot. I'm just a bit disappointed Mo wasn't there. Aimee said she's filming Super Trio on Halloween. I bet Mo won't be able to take part๐Ÿ˜ญ. Like come on, game shows together was one of the things I was most excited for and it's not happening at all. I'm raging inside lol.

When Aimee was interviewed at today's promotion event, she said producer Joe and scriptwriter Mr. Mo asked her what role she wants to do next. I'm guessing that means they want to work with her again. It's so nice that she gained their trust. I'm proud of her.

0 comments :

Post a Comment