11.11.2023

"Romeo and His Butterfly Lover" Thoughts [4]

I did not take notes... But I did not read spoilers for the final week so yay lol.

Episode 16 & 17: It was so fun watching Shan Bak train his left hand. So silly with the fly swatting and so cool when he finally hit the targets. He was adorbs when he won the teddy bear. I will always love that shy smile. And we finally learned that the little girl who gave little Shan Bak the bread and lollipop was little Ying Toi. I feel dumb 'cause looking back at the times when Man Choi looked at old photos of him and Ying Toi, it's the same little girl😅. But is it just me, the little girl kinda looks like Camilla. 

Episode 18: Ying Toi and Ying Wah (Joman Chiang) reunite! It's funny to see netizens say they should be together. You have people wanting Ying Toi with Ying Wah, Ying Wah with Max Ton/Shan Bak, Shan Bak with both Ying Toi and Ying Wah😂. I saw Aimee comment in Joman's Instagram post that they should work together again. Yesss!! And again, we can also consider Mo and Joman.

Episode 19 & 20: Ying Toi and Shan Bak reunite for real this time!! I had to rewatch the bed chat scene a few times. I had to focus on the facial expressions, then the conversation, and then the hands😏. Like I swear Aimee was gonna scratch off some skin from his fingers 😂😂😂. I recently noticed that she plays with her fingers a lot in real life so I guess since she couldn't do that, she decided to use his fingers. And I liked when Shan Bak said that he had feelings for Ying Toi when she was Ying Kiu and almost confessed his love. I miss those times already. I would ship them either way hehehe. Poor Ho Zai (Curtis Ho), but it was the only way Ying Wah would side with Uncle Yee... I'm not surprised Ying Toi lost the duel. She can finally step down from her position. However, they need to find a way to get rid of the annoying Uncle Yee.

So as I was watching, I'm so happy and excited and later upset 'cause I remember it ends next week. I'm not ready!!!😭

Mo did a live stream with Sharon Chan yesterday. He looked good😍! Not feeling his look in Biz, but thank goodness his usual self still looks healthy and fine. Live streams are long so I didn't watch some of the previous ones. I'm catching up now. I love that he shares cute tidbits about his family so definitely watch if you're a fan. They can be found on Bilibili.

Aimee did a radio interview with Nancy Sit: Happy Family
I'm loving all these interviews. I previously mentioned that it's nice to finally get her perspective. Mo is good with remembering important dates, but trust Aimee for the deets. She said before they met, colleagues would always tell her that she and Mo have so much in common. I remember a long time ago when they were dating, she said everyone, colleagues and reporters, would tell her to really consider him 'cause he's a really good guy. I feel like these colleagues know a lot that's going on behind the scenes, like spill the tea please rofl. Aimee and Mo said a few times that Joe was planning on having Aimee in Death By Zero 2. Like can you imagine Mo, Aimee, and Ali🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯. I actually want to see Aimee and Ali work together; even an event will do. I wonder what their interaction will be like.

0 comments :

Post a Comment