12.31.2020

"Beauty And The Boss" Thoughts [3]

I've been putting this post off since this week was a bit uneventful for Matt and Me. Well, just my opinion 😅. I don't know what I was expecting... we all knew Me and Rex were gonna date first. Maybe I'm just not satisfied with how things kinda ended between Matt and Me. 

I loved their reaction at the start of ep11. And then at the end of the episode, Matt gives the most cliche reason to why he's attracted to her smell 😒😒. But I think he still has feelings for her. Like in ep12, where he found out that she cut her finger and put ointment on it, his voice was so freakin' soft, I can't. He also bought her the mattress... it's such a personal gift. I wonder why he still hasn't returned it yet in ep15 lol. Extra product placement?? 😂 He was also all up in her business when he saw Me's stepson, Hin Hin, in her home. Maybe he's looking out for Rex or maybe he's jealous 🤷. 

Kiki told Matt that he should pursue Me. I understand why he doesn't. He said many times that he's not the type to marry so maybe he thinks Me would like to settle down and he can't give that to her. He seems like an okay partner judging from the way he treats Cheung Yuet and Shum Wei and even Me. Maybe Shum Wei wasn't the one. Cheung Yuet did bring up the idea that he might want to marry if the woman were Me, but at that time he didn't realize his feelings for her so he quickly shot down the idea.

I also wanted to talk about Me's feelings for Matt. Sorry for only talking about their relationship. It's just that I feel that Matt's only purpose in this drama is to be Me's mentor and romantic interest 🙊😅. This is a drama centered around women so I get why Matt doesn't really do much. So initially, Me wasn't sure about her feelings for Matt. In ep14, she concluded that she was in love with his mattress and not him. Poor Matt 😂😂. But Rex really deserves that lovin'. He's so good to her. So I don't know. How will Me rediscover her feelings for Matt? Only 15 more episodes. I actually don't mind seeing more scenes of Matt crushing on Me, but I also really want to see them in a relationship already.

Wishing everyone good health and happiness in the New Year!! 🎉

0 comments :

Post a Comment