12.18.2020

"You Are Your Own Legend" Interview



Comments:
I've been a fan for a long time so know most of this already, but the parts about working with producers and production team and the filming process is new to me. There needs to be more interviews like this. I always wanted to see Mo work with Chik again and now there's Joe as well.

Mo said his goal in Beauty is to make us smile/laugh. So far the drama is fun to watch and I have to say Mo kinda succeeded. Like he said, he was funny when there was space for it. But I like the scenes where he's serious hehehe. He also shared that his character intially didn't believe in love, but after seeing others happy, he had the desire to experience it. Oh man, I can't wait to see Matt少 develop feelings for 阿Me!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment