1.14.2024

TVB Anniversary Awards 2023

Moses wins Best Actor for Narcotics Heroes.
He and Kelly Cheung presented the awards for Most Improved Male Artist and Most Improved Female Artist.






Source: Sing Tao Daily, TVB, Ming Pao Weekly, Bastille Post, Yahoo Entertainment HK

Video:
Red Carpet (Full)
Ming Pao Weekly - Red Carpet
Bastille Post - Red Carpet Interview
MoreForms Media - Red Carpet Interview
Presenting Most Improved Male Artist and Most Improved Female Artist Award
Best Actor Acceptance Speech
Ming Pao Weekly - Post Ceremony: 1, 2
Yahoo Entertainment HK - Post Ceremony
Bastille Post - Post Ceremony Interview
am730 - Post Ceremony Interview
MoreForms Media - Post Ceremony Interview
TOPick - Post Ceremony Interview
Sing Tao Daily - Post Ceremony Interview
mingpao - Post Ceremony Interview
Yahoo Hong Kong - Post Ceremony Interview
TVB E-News
Scoop
Aimee's Instagram

Comments:
Congratulations Mo!!!
I woke up early to watch the red carpet and thought maybe I should just go back to bed since he might not win. But then I got too anxious and started following the live updates on Weibo. I was legit shaking and crying when I saw that he won. Finally, after freakin' 16 years! And the most wonderful thing was that Aimee presented him the award. The way they hugged each other so tightly. My heart exploded. And during the press session afterwards, the way Aimee looked at him after he kissed her. I'll never get tired of seeing it. And did y'all see him check if she was ok with doing a real kiss for the press? A true gentleman. He just looked so good the entire night!! There are too many beautiful photos so I only uploaded a few.
He shared that he starts filming at the end of January. I'm curious, but am more than happy with just the content we have from today.

Updated 01.15.24:
I added the Scoop interview. I love them so freakin' much!! I think the reason he kept his speech quick and concise is 'cause he might end up crying lol.

0 comments :

Post a Comment