10.20.2023

"Romeo and His Butterfly Lover" - Posters, Trailers, and more

Romeo and His Butterfly Lover will air on Oct 16.





Source: TVB, MP Weekly

Video:
Programme Presentation Teaser 2022
Programme Presentation Teaser 2023
Promo - Leung Shan Bak
Promo - Chuk Ying Toi
Promo - Romeo
Promo - Leung Shan Bak & Chuk Ying Toi
Promo - Romeo & Juliet
Promo - Leung Shan Bak & Chuk Ying Toi with interview
Promo - Art Director
Character Introduction - Chuk Ying Toi
Character Introduction - Leung Shan Bak
Character Introduction - Romeo & Juliet
Windy 詹天文 - 忘生記死 (Theme song) Official MV
Behind the scenes - Mo & Aimee training: Cantonese, Mandarin
Behind the scenes - Kissed by five beauties
Behind the scenes - Aimee training
Behind the scenes - Gun fight in warehouse

Comments:
10.01.23:
Mo looks so good in the new promo. I do like him a lot with long hair lol.
The poster is freakin' beautiful!!
I hope we get tons of behind the scenes footage. Like more than usual please!!

Updated 10.05.23:
I'll say it again, the costumes and sets look so refreshing.
Aimee sounds a bit stiff. Maybe because she's still not comfortable speaking Canto.

Updated 10.11.23:
I'm waiting for TVB to upload on to their official YouTube pages before posting the links. Why are they so slow??? If they need help just send all the videos to me and give me the YouTube login lol.
The action scenes look good. The training really paid off.

Updated 10.14.23:
Finally added links to new promos.
Also added Mo's character introduction. I wasn't expecting his character to be silly. I don't know how I feel about it...

Updated 10.20.23:
I thought the warehouse scene was later in the drama since it was the last filmed. Can't believe it was one of their first interactions.
Can we get some bloopers please!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment