6.10.2022

Moses and Aimee's New Drama

OMG! Breaking news!
on.cc reports that Mo and Aimee will film a drama together and will play a couple. The producer is Joe Chan and filming starts in July. I can't believe this is happening! It's like I always wanted this, but now that it's a thing, I feel it would be awkward seeing them play a couple lol. I think I rather see them in a reality or variety show. But nonetheless, I'm so happy Aimee gets to return to acting in a drama. And it's cute that their kids are also happy for her.
About the drama, they didn't share the story, but the character was tailor-made for Aimee. Hopefully something different... and not a comedy 'cause you know lol.
Another concern of mine is Mo not getting proper rest. I think filming for Narcotics is still ongoing for some. So I wonder if he's still filming.
Hopefully, we get more information before filming starts.

0 comments :

Post a Comment