11.10.2021

Rumor: 《破毒強人》

I will not attempt to translate the title lol. Recently, the synopsis appeared on Weibo. You can read the translation by hyn5: https://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com/2021/11/december-series-drug-beating-strongmen.html. A source on Weibo wanted to point out that this will not be a co-production with China. I guess that means TVB can go all out without worrying about censorship. After reading the synopsis, I really want Mo to take part. I previously said I hope he gets to play the bad guy and I can't believe it might happen. Not only will he be a huge drug lord, he will also be terminally ill. I think this will be the first time he plays a terminally ill character. It's gonna be something different for him so I want to see it. Filming is again said to start at the end of December. He will not have time to rest. He'll probably look super haggard. Sigh, I guess it'll fit his character :(. I hope we get a confirmation soon.

0 comments :

Post a Comment