4.30.2021

"Beauty And The Boss" Thoughts [5] (Final)

I've put this off long enough. The last episode aired on TVB last night so I decided to finally write this. It's going to be short since I don't remember the details.

Why?! Why can't Matt and Me be together in the end? Like married lol. They totally still have feelings for each other. Their eyes say it all. And the smiles when they met after Matt's return from his bike tour. I don't get why they can't be married and still do their own thing - Me traveling the world and writing and Matt running his cafe.

Actually, I do get it and appreciate that the show tells us that a woman don't need a man. Lol. But in this case, when you build up the relationship like that and they just match so well, it's really disappointing when they don't end up together. And the reason for the breakup was kinda lame argh. I wonder if things would've turned out differently if Matt proposed instead of telling Me to take up Rex's offer, but it fits Matt's character to encourage Me to further herself. I guess I can't complain when the writers did so well in maintaining continuity. Sigh, it is an open ended ending so maybe somewhere sometime, Matt and Me will be together.

But I have to say, I'm so happy that Me finally found her own path. She's able to see the world, something she wasn't able to do for the past 10 years. She's finally living for herself.

Ah, I wonder if Mo and Ali will film together again. Maybe not anytime soon, but I hope that it'll happen. They don't have to be paired together. I just don't want it to be a comedy. If you haven't figured out already by the way I talk about Ali, she's currently my most favorite of Mo's female co-stars. So someone please make it happen.

0 comments :

Post a Comment