1.24.2021

"Armed Reaction 2021"

Armed Reaction 2021 releases on Jan 25.

Drama information:
- 30 episodes
- Action, Romantic, Comedy
- Filmed from Feb to Jun 2020
- Moses plays Hanson Mung Hon Sum (蒙漢森), Mung Sir.
- In the beginning, he is a Special Duties Unit Commander. He then becomes the leader of a new Cold Case Unit.
- He will be in a relationship with Joyce Tang and later Jessica Hsuan.
- Toby Chan plays his ex-wife.



Source: TVB

Video:
Trailer: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Promo: NG1, NG2
Character Intro - 蒙漢森 (Mung Sir)
《習慣》- End Theme MV (Mandarin)

Articles:
TVB Weekly - Blessing Ceremony
TVB Weekly - Wrap-up Party
TVB Weekly - Plot & Characters

Comments:
Original 01.22.2021:
With the sudden confirmation of release, I didn't have time to gather all the production news and videos. And TVB seriously released like a million trailers and promos in one day. They need to get it together lol.

I'm so excited to watch this! But it breaks my heart seeing them look so haggard since they filmed this during the peak of Coronavirus - everyone looks like they aged 10 years.
I can't wait to see the sparks between Mo and Jessica. I'm a bit disappointed that Mo shaved for this. He looks so different without facial hair. I really want a moustached/bearded Mo paired with sexy Jessica! Someone please make it happen. And I also can't help but to complain every time that TVB politics screwed them over by never letting them film together when they were in their 30s; when they were so young and fresh and super freakin' cute together. I still remember those old clips kinda like today's Scoop and E-News. Man, I totally shipped them back then.

About the last thoughts post for Beauty...Umm, I can't bring myself to write it yet.

Updated:
Oh no, Mo with his high tone again. Why am I not surprised lol. Please I beg that he doesn't over do it. Mo should do an ancient drama so he's forbidden to speak English. But you know he'll probably slip up lmao.
I watched the special and am so disappointed that there were no bloopers. Can they include it at the end of each episode? I really wanna see it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment