2.24.2013

20

According to Kuanagai TVB, War and Beauty II premieres on 4/22 at 9:30PM. I'm cool with that date. I just don't know how I feel about the show itself. Mo's eye makeup thingy. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, or both. Not feelin' it hahaha. It does give him that "I perform in Chinese operas" feel, but it just doesn't look good on him. Sigh, still in love with Hung Mo. That has got to be his best Qing Dynasty look. Anyhoo, on to the actual storyline. I don't know the details so I'm good 'cause you know how shows can get boring when you know too much. But I'll probably end up reading the spoilers later anyway hahaha. Pretty much probably one of biggest question on everyone's mind: What's the connection between this and the first installment? From the 今日VIP interview, sounds like the first installment is like how II's sales presentation sold it, the happenings in I was just a tale told within the palace. But they're probably not gonna flat out tell us that's how it is. Chik and Yuk-ming always choose to make things a bit more complicated for viewers lol. But I like that the duo leaves room for viewers to create their own ideas/stories to fill in the gap. That's pretty much what I did for When Heaven Burns and Master of Play. I think I've become a pro at it lmao. So if there are a lot of gaps, I'll make it work out in this crazy head of mine, but if it's boring in general..., eh, I really hope it won't be. Well at least not his parts. And another big question: Who will he end up with? I ship both pairings so I don't know who I want him to be with yet. I guess it all depends on the characters. Someone might be left brokenhearted again. I actually kinda like how they ended I. It was beautifully tragic. I wonder if viewers would be okay with it if they did something similar heee. And not to forget, we do get to see him in the Hung Mo outfit. I look forward to watching how the show builds up to that scene.

Mo was recently spotted going to Macau with Louis Yuen and Tats Lau to do a show. He looked really good that day hehe. I don't know if it's the lighting, but his skin looked really nice. His weight also looked normal. Maybe because he was wearing more layers or loose clothing? Remember that picture I shared of him shopping? Man, he was way too skinny in that one.



Source: 劉以達 Weibo

Hehehe, forever with the shy awkward smile. This guy needs to be spotted more often!
I hope he'll be making more public appearances soon.

0 comments :

Post a Comment