8.26.2012

14

A new layout for the upcoming The Last Steep Ascent. I didn't really change much...just the logo, navigation bar, and colors. I went for the earthy colors because Ascent talks about Chinese medicine lol. Yes, I kind of ran out of ideas. I hope you all like it. I always try to keep it simple and easy on the eyes.

Now back to Moses. He's currently working on his new book, which is also going to be about local coffee shops in Hong Kong. I guess it's kind of a "My Coffee Guide" part 2. He's now going around town interviewing coffee shop owners...and the most shocking thing is he's doing this without a hat. Hahaha! But maybe he'll still wear one for functions since it's still very short. Hope he'll have a function soon. It's been a while.

Most of you probably read or heard that he was going to film an Amy Wong drama, 《巨輪》, in September with Linda, Ruco, and Kristal, but no longer is. A huge disappointment because this is the second time he's withdrew from a drama that has Linda. Hmmm, it's as if he's purposely avoiding her lol. Of course that's not true. Argh, I guess it's just not meant to be. But seriously, if they were supposed to pair up like in House of Harmony and Vengeance, then I'm gonna have to punch something for real rofl. Many are still wondering why he's not filming 《巨輪》, according to "East Week" he will film a drama in November so my guess is this one in November is "better" for him. There's currently no further information on who's the producer, what's the story, and who else will be filming so we can't really judge. I just hope it's a modern drama. We already have a pre-modern drama, Ascent, and an ancient drama, War and Beauty II. Genre-wise, anything but comedy haha. Moses should stay away from comedies for a while...for a long while. Please let there be news soon.

Omg, Ascent is coming!! Not sure if I'll like this drama, but it's been a few months since we've seen Mo on TV/computer screen so I'm very excited. And drama airing means promotion events, which means more Mo haha. I really have doubts on how people will accept the older woman/younger man relationship because Maggie C. is only 2 years older than Mo. I can already see complaints. Well at least I'm prepared for it lol.
Here's the TVBI trailer for those who didn't watch it: 2min 52sec
Am I the only one who finds it strange to see Mo and Aimee onscreen together here? It's especially weird because we know they're dating each other at the time of filming. Maybe it's because they're not playing a couple. Mmm, that must be it.

Until next time guys!

0 comments :

Post a Comment