5.23.2012

10

I just wanted everyone to know that I created a Tumblr account for Master of Play GIFs and screencaps. It's so much easier to post GIFs there.

Yes, I just love the show already hahaha. I find Moses very attractive in this one. I absolutely love the hairstyle and the facial hair. He had facial hair in When Heaven Burns, but the beard was fake and you could see the glue a lot of times... Glue on face is not the sexiest thing lol. His hair is all puffy in this one...it looks like a cloud--I kinda just wanna run my fingers through it. I also really like his wardrobe. I don't know how to explain it, but the style suits him very well. Like it kinda makes him more masculine... But then he kinda ruins it with the way he walks. I noticed in episode 2 when he was walking around his apartment. Maybe it's his big butt that makes him wobble like that hahaha!!! Awww, cute. Let's not forget his eyes... The way they kinda twinkle lol and then the evil glare--that side glaring thing he does is amazing. Most importantly, let's talk about his personality. So far we see that he's a very loving boyfriend and brother. We've seen him paired with Maggie twice already, but I'm pleased to say they make a really cute couple here. The banters between the two--I love the way he teases her! The hand jokes are my favorite heee. And him with Aimee...ehhh, can they be incestuous, please? Seriously, the sexual tension between the two omigod!!! I get butterflies watching the way she looks at him lmao. On a more serious note, his killer side, with his focused & calm demeanor--mmm, s-e-x-y. Definitely looking forward to more of those.

So far, the story is pretty good. Some say it's hard to get...ehhh, not really lol. You just have to listen, watch, and pay attention. This definitely isn't one of those shows you'd get after missing a scene. And it's really not that scary. Maybe just for little kids. Parents should cover their children's eyes during the murder & violent scenes haha. Everything else is actually very touching and bittersweet. I went "awww!" a lot of times already haha. But I have to admit, the background music during "creepy" scenes does give me goosebumps. The amazing background music! Can we have an OST for this?! And the very freakin' creative sand art + narrative at the end of each episode. OMG, WOW! I need to own this when it comes out on DVD!! Like a box set thingymabob.

Thank you, Chik & Yuk-Ming for doing this. Thank you, for casting Mo. I know it's still too early to say that I love it and all, but I can't help it. I hope the upcoming 28 episodes don't disappoint and I especially hope the ending isn't lame lol.

So for now check out Tumblr for Master of Play GIFs and screencaps: http://masterofplay.tumblr.com/

8 comments :

  1. Omg you're back!!!! Thanks for posting again!!! Really missed your thoughts and comments about mo, I was starting to lose interest in him, thought I was the only one out there... Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kaing!!!!! :D Awww, I missed you guys as well. Haha, he's been kinda boring lately and low key so I stopped posting for a while. But now there's MoP so I'm going all fangirl crazy again!! Aw, don't lose interest in him. We really need more fans here hahaha :P Are you watching MoP?

      Delete
    2. You bet I'm watching MoP!!! I'll always support moses' series no matter how much people trash it lol and I honestly don't find it that boring, I kinda like it, there's thinking!! Not a lot of hk series make people think, perhaps people forgot how to use their brains hahaha ok that was harsh... Yeah and I also love mo and aimee, havent watched episode 3 yet but there is something weird about aimee's character looks like she's really attached to mo :P

      Delete
    3. I seriously don't get HK people...they like other cop dramas, which obviously aren't about rainbows, unicorns, and kittens rofl! Why can't they accept Chik's ideas? It's just a bit out of the ordinary that's all haha :P I think they just gotta be a teensy bit more open minded. I haven't watched ep3 neither :( She loves her big bro that's all, but I can't help but want a couple thing between them 'cause they're actually dating in reality lol. But honestly though, if they weren't dating, I'd still say they have amazing chemistry. Mo always seems to have great chemistry with his female costars :D

      Delete
  2. wow glad to see you back Mare. I was starting to think you gave up on this blog and Moses.

    btw, i couldn't have said it better myself, i agree with absolutely everything you said about MOP. I don't get why some people dont understand it and think its boring. what's not to get? and there is so much suspense with moses killing the old guy, how is that boring?

    and some said it was gruesome but they didn't even clearly show the scene where maggie's arm gets chopped off (on purpose I suppose) so i dont think it was gruesome at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to see you here again! Well I kinda gave up on the blog, but I will never give up on Mo...unless he gets caught cheating or something evil like that lol.

      I guess a lot of people haven't experienced other dramas outside of TVB?? Like American and British dramas have some hardcore stuff going on there. If they watch those then they'd see that MoP doesn't even come close to being disturbing. It's like the baby PG version hahaha. But for real, paying attention really helps. The boring bit is just totally out there... I guess that means they should've added more killing scenes :P

      I was totally disappointed! I wanted to see it haha!!! Close up with the blood gushing out...okay, maybe that's a bit too much.

      Delete
  3. Mare!! You are back!!! Miss you badly!!
    And yes, I'm watching Master of Play and it's really good. Hahaha...Mo wobbling...cute...^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angeline!! Can't believe I didn't see your comment till today. Woot! Master of Play!! Hahaha. His booty is one of his best features rofl!

      Delete