12.01.2011

巴巴閉 (881)

Host: Cha Siu Yan

Download:
Part 1-3

Comments:
Yes!!!!
The group interview with Bowie and Kenny just wasn't enough. Bowie talked too much lol.
No disrespect to When Heaven Burns, but what I really want to talk about is his relationship with Aimee keke. From this interview, he seems like such a great boyfriend!! They seem so in love. Siu Yan姐 asked him what they have in common and he basically listed everything haha. If you guys are interested you should definitely check out Aimee's news/magazine interviews and video clips. There's not a lot since she's still kinda new so it's really easy to catch up. What I really like about Aimee is she's very independent and very serious when it comes to work, which makes her so much cuter and sweeter when she's 嗲 lol. I can totally see why Moses likes her. Plus, her smile just makes everything alright. I really hope she's the one. I hope they'll be together till the very end.

Every Moses fan should listen to this interview!! I wish there was a video hahaha.

0 comments :

Post a Comment