1.18.2011

2

RUMORS, RUMORS, RUMORS
The past 2 months have been filled with rumors. The only good that came out of it are seeing more recent photos of him and for the millionth time, seeing his sweet and beautiful soul. When the "split up" rumors came out I was extremely disappointed that there will be no more sweet Mo + B moments. They were my most favorite Mo pairing. After a few weeks I realized tabloids and news company really kicked themselves in the face this time 'cause now that they're saying Mo + B split they can no longer write anything extremely sweet and captivating about them, which means "Zzz's". I laugh at the tabloids and news company for doing this..."HAHA!!" So now OS is saying they're working on getting back together...I don't know how I feel about this. My love for Mo + B is 90% gone because there's this one particular thing that bothers me. I'm jumping on any rumors of a new Mo pairing 'cause I think he needs some serious lovin' from a good woman :P There are 2 so far, Candice Chiu and now the latest is Kate Tsui...... I do wish he would admit to being in a relationship and just hide his girlfriend somewhere keke :D

13 comments :

  1. Sigh... I understand your frustration. It's hard to see your idol getting torn up by the press, especially when it concerns their private life. Mo is a good guy, I'm sure he'll find his Ms Right soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I don't think he's getting torn up at all lol Bernice is the one that's getting all the negative press. I feel bad for her :/ I just wish they would stop asking him about her and maybe ask about his upcoming work :D Woot, Coffee Confidential 2 and coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of work... you know that When Heaven Burns is slated for March 7, right? Kekekeke....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your twitter update! Not gonna get too excited till we get some serious evidence hehe :P Do keep me update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really fed up with all those break up news. I will never look forward to a getting back together news of them. Like what u say, my love for the pair has reached zero. For the time being, I am crazy over Misha Collins, so.., hehehe, couldn't be bother anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know who Misha is, but I looked him up in IMDB and he's pretty cute :) I actually have one male entertainer that I really like in each country HAHA but Moses is definitely my #1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moses is still my no.1 but Misha is my present crush. He is the angel in Supernatural season 4, 5 & 6. Besides watching for Jensen, Misha is the next to look out for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I see :) I watched parts of S1 of Supernatural. Jensen over his brother if I had to say who I like better in the show haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I knew he was rumored with that Candice girl, but I had no clue Kate was also rumored... haha now I'm kinda curious! what was that rumor about? lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really recent...FACE magazine is saying that Kate was spotted coming out of the building where he lives being all sneaky and stuff with a face mask, but of course there's no photo or anything lol so lame. Candice > Kate imo

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhhh lol thanks for the info haha seems like they really want to find someone new for moses haha sighh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good news..,, Mo just said that he will not take back Bernice. Well., seems like their break up news is true after all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. kaing: No problemo :D 'Cause they need something to write about haha but I too want to find someone new for him :P

    Jenny: Ehhhh hahaha "good news" xD That's not a very nice way to put it. I don't think they were ever together. They were probably just using each other to hide their real relationship keke......

    ReplyDelete